|USB-2523||USB DAQ board with 16 SE/8 DIFF A/D, 1 MS/s, 24 DIO, 4 32-bit counters and 4 TC inputs||1098 €|
|USB-2527||USB DAQ Board with 16 SE/8 DIFF A/D, 1 MS/s, 4 16-bit 1 MS/s, 24 DIO, 4 32-bit counters, 4 TC inputs||1330 €|
|USB-2533||USB DAQ board with 64 SE/32 DIFF A/D, 1 MS/s, 24 DIO, 4 32-bit counters, and 4 TC inputs||1330 €|
|USB-2537||USB DAQ board with 64 SE/32 DIFF A/D, 1 MS/s, 4 16-bit 1 MS/s D/A, 24 DIO, 4 32-bit counters, 4 TC inputs||1561 €|
|USB-2500-PSU-EU||Option Europe Power supply and cable for the USB-2500 series||80 €|
- 8 to 64 analog inputs
- 16-bit resolution
- 24 digital I/O, counters/timers (including quadrature encoders)
- Up to 4 analog outputs
- 1 MS/s sample rate
- 4 thermocouple inputs
- Ideal for OEM and embedded applications
The USB-2523, USB-2527, USB-2533 and USB-2537 are multifunction measurement and control boards designed for OEM or embedded applications. Each board is supported under popular Microsoft Windows® operating systems.
The USB-2500 Series provides up to 32 differential or 64 single-ended analog inputs with 16-bit resolution from its 40-pin connectors. It offers seven software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V, ±0.5 V, ±0.2 V, and ±0.1 V. You can configure up to four of the analog inputs as differential thermocouple (TC) inputs.
The USB-2500 Series is available with up to four 16-bit, 1 MS/s analog output channels with an output range of -10 V to +10 V. Each board has 24 high-speed lines of digital I/O, two timer outputs, and four 32-bit counters. Each board also provides up to 12 MS/s scanning on all digital input lines. You can operate all analog I/O, digital I/O, and counter/timer I/O synchronously.
The USB-2500 Series is reliable and rugged enough for any DAQ application. If it weren’t, it wouldn’t come with an industry-best limited lifetime warranty and Harsh Environment program.
The combination of the USB-2500 Series and Measurement Computing’s DAQ software suite gives you a complete data acquisition solution that will have you taking measurements in minutes. The device is fully USB plug and play and easy to use.
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- MATLAB® Data Acquisition Toolbox™ support (32-bit support only. 64-bit MATLAB (ver. R2016) available soon. Contact The Mathworks for more information)
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration, and testing
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit