|USB-1808||Data acquisition USB device with 8 A/D 18-Bit, simultaneous, up to 50KS/s, 2 D/A, 8 DIO (with USB cable)||808 €|
|USB-1808-OEM||USB-based OEM data acquisition board with 8 A/D 18-Bit, simultaneous, up to 50KS/s, 2 D/A, 8 DIO||808 €|
|USB-1808X||Data acquisition USB device with 8 A/D 18-Bit, simultaneous, up to 200KS/s, 2 D/A, 8 DIO (with USB cable)||1039 €|
|USB-1808X-OEM||USB-based OEM data acquisition board with 8 A/D 18-Bit, simultaneous, up to 200KS/s, 2 D/A, 8 DIO||1039 €|
- 8 single-ended / differential analog inputs
- 18-Bit resolution
- Simultaneous sampling up 200KS/s (1 A/D converter per input)
- 2 analog outputs
- 4 DIO
- 2 counters and 2 quadrature encoders
- 2 Timer outputs
- Synchronous operations of AI, AO, DIO (up to 200 kS/ s per channel)
- Clock and External Trigger
- No external power required
- Board-Only OEM Version Available
USB-1808 Series: DAQ-USB MCC with 8 A/D 18-Bit, simultaneous, up to 200 KS/s
Measurement Computing’s (MCC) USB-1808 Series is a DAQ-USB with 8 simultaneous analog inputs configurable by software in single-wire (SE) or differential (DIFF), 18-Bit resolution. The input range is software programmable from ± 10 V, ± 5 V, 0 V to 10 V, and 0 V to 5. USB-1808X models support sample rates up to 200 KS/s per channel . USB-1808 models support sample rates up to 50 KS/s per channel.
USB-1808 Series devices offer two 16-bit analog outputs. USB-1808X models can be updated at a rate of 500 kS/s per channel, while USB-1808 models can be updated at a rate of 125 kS/s. The output range is fixed at ±10 V.
The USB-1808 series has 4 TTL-level digital I / Os that can be individually configured as input or output. An internal jumper allows them to be configured in pull-up (+ 5V) or pull-down (0V) mode.
Finally, the USB-1808 series has 2 counters (counting, period measurement, pulse width measurement) 32-Bit TTL level which accepts inputs up to 50 MHz.
- TracerDAQ® for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- InstaCalTM software utility for installing, configuration, and testing
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio®.NET, including examples for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, and Visual Basic®.NET
- ULx for NI LabVIEWTM Library of VIs and example programs to speed your NI LabVIEW development
- Linux® Support for MCC DAQ products
- Python™ Support for MCC DAQ Products
- DAQamiTM – data acquisition companion software for acquiring data and generating signals
- DASYLab®2020 Software lets you interactively develop PC-based data acquisition applications by simply attaching functional icons
- TracerDAQ®Pro – Out-of-the-box virtual instrument suite with strip chart, oscilloscope, function generator, and rate generator – professional version
Find all MCC ‘s DAQ-USB modules on our website