|DT9826-16- USB||16-Channel, 24 Bit, USB Module|
|DT9826-16-OEM-USB||16-Channel, 24 Bit, USB Module, OEM version|
- 16 SE analog inputs, 24-bit resolution
- 41.6 kHz max. sampling speed per channel
- 500 V galvanic isolation from the PC
- ±10V input range
- integrated anti-aliasing filters, signal bandwidth (-3dB) max. 9 kHz
- 8 digital inputs, can be synchronised with analog I/P sampling rate.
- 8 digital outputs
- 2 Counter/Timers (32-bit), can be synchronised with analog I/P sampling rate.
- Tachometer input support in the A/D data stream for synchronizing measurements.
- Programmable triggers for analog input operations for maximum flexibility. Choose a software trigger, TTL trigger, or analog threshold trigger.
- Portable operation. No external power supply needed. Runs on USB power.
- Supported by all DT-Open Layers for .NET Class Library compliant software to meet any application need.
The DT9826 is a high resolution, simultaneous sampling, multifunction data acquisition module for USB. The DT9826 combines high-performance, 24-bit analog measurement, digital I/O, counter/timers, and a tachometer channel onto a single plug-and-play device. Available as a board-level version for OEM embedded test applications, or installed in a metal BNC connection box for easy sensor connections.