The Giga-tronics GT-ASGM18A Advanced Signal Generator module combines an agile, low-noise, phase-coherent local oscillator with a state-of-the-art millimeter-wave up-converter to generate high spectral purity microwave signals over the 100 MHz to 18 GHz frequency range. The up converted RF output allows the GT-ASGM18A to support the generation of wide bandwidth modulated signals used in RADAR and modern communication systems. The GT-ASGM18A is based upon the industry standard AXIe modular format and works with the Giga-tronics GT-SRM100A frequency reference and the GT-CHSIS2A two-channel chassis or the GT-CHSIS4A four-channel chassis.
- Frequency range – 100 MHz to 18 GHz with 1 Hz resolution
- Frequency switching – real time, < 1 μs
- Up-conversion – wide instantaneous bandwidth, 1 GHz
- Modulation – AWG support
- Multi-channel – phase coherent
- Control – PDW, PCIe, BCD parallel, USB