|DT9874-08||8-Channel Precise Measurement Instrument USB|
|DT9874-16||16-Channel Precise Measurement Instrument USB|
|DT9874-24||24-Channel Precise Measurement Instrument USB|
|DT9874-32||32-Channel Precise Measurement Instrument USB|
|DT9874-40||40-Channel Precise Measurement Instrument USB|
|DT9874-48||48-Channel Precise Measurement Instrument USB|
- any combination with 8-channel plug-in measurement boards for voltage, thermocouples, RTDs, resistance, or current input is possible
- ISO-Channel™ – ±500V galvanic isolation channel to channel and to the host computer to protect signal integrity
- Dedicated 24-bit, Delta-Sigma A/D converter for each input channel for simultaneous, high-resolution measurements
- QuickDAQ data logger application and programming examples included
- sampling rates up to 10 Hz per channel
- common mode voltage range ±500V – for free floating measurements
- Easy access jacks for quick wiring
- Self-calibrating feature for “anytime” zero point calibration
- 8 digital input lines up to 28VDC, galvanically isolated
- 8 digital output lines, solid-state relays up to ±30V@400mA, galvanically isolated
- sample digital input channels along with the analog channels
- IVI-COM instrument driver for .NET, NI LabVIEW, VEE, MATLAB, LabWindows/CVI development
- metal case 213x212x88 mm, mains power supply EP361 and USB cable included
DT9874 MEASURpoint™ is an ultra-accurate instrument that allows any combination of temperature and voltage to be measured with a single software solution. Up to forty-eight configurable channels allow the ultimate flexibility with voltage, thermocouple, and RTD inputs. MEASURpoint incorporates ISO-Channel™ technology to eliminate any common mode noise and ground loop problem in any environmental conditions. MEASURpoint is available as an USB or Ethernet (LXI™ Class C compliant) instrument.
Each DT9874 MEASURpoint instrument includes QuickDAQ, a ready-to-measure software package, which allows you to configure your instruments, acquire measurements from mutiple devices, display the data in both numerical and chart displays, log the data to disk, and open your recorded data in Excel.
DT9874 MEASURpoint is available with 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, or 48 input channels.
These instruments are equipped with 8-channel plug-in measurement boards for thermocouples, platinum resistance thermometers, resistance, voltage, or current.
Simply choose the instrument according to the total number of input channels desired.
Add the appropriate number of plug-in measurement boards of your choice. These are already included in the system price displayed.