|DAQe-2501||4-CH 12-Bit 1 MS/s Analog Output Multi-Function DAQ PCIe Card|
|DAQe-2502||8-CH 12-Bit 1 MS/s Analog Output Multi-Function DAQ PCIe Card|
DAQe-2500 Series - 4/8-CH 12-Bit 1 MS/s Analog Output Multi-Function DAQ PCI Express Cards
- x1 lane PCI Express® Interface
- Hardware-based arbitrary waveform generation
- Onboard 8 k-sample D/A FIFO (DAQe-2501); Onboard 16 k-sample D/A FIFO (DAQe-2502)
- Programmable bipolar or unipolar analog output ranges on per channel basis
- Programmable internal or external reference sources on per channel basis
- 8-CH 400 kS/s 14-bit single-ended analog inputs (DAQe-2501); 4-CH 400 kS/s 14-bit single-ended analog inputs (DAQe-2502)
- 24-CH TTL digital input/output
- 2-CH 16-bit general-purpose timer/counter
DAQe-2501 and DAQe-2502 cards are high-speed and high-performance analog output multi-function DAQ cards able to update up to 8-CH, 12-bit analog outputs simultaneously while sustaining a 1 MS/s rate. The reference sources and the output polarities are programmable on a per channel basis. Combined with a multiplying DAC architecture, the ADLINK DAQe-2500 series of DAQ cards can generate complex modulated analog signals. The hardware-based arbitrary waveform generation reduces CPU loading even when all analog outputs are updating at full speed, and the lengths of waveforms are only limited by the system memory.
The DAQe-2500 series integrates up to 8-CH, 400 kS/s, 14-bit single-ended analog inputs with programmable polarity, 24-CH programmable digital I/O lines, and a 2-CH 16-bit
The DAQe-2500 series is able to perform analog input and output functions at full speed simultaneously and multiple cards can be synchronized through the SSI (System
Synchronization Interface) bus or PXI trigger bus. The auto-calibration functions adjust the gain and offset to within specified accuracies such that you do not have to adjust trimpots to
calibrate the boards.