|DAQ-2204||64-CH 12-Bit 3 MS/s Multi-Function DAQ Card|
|DAQ-2205||64-CH 16-Bit 250 kS/s Multi-Function DAQ Card|
|DAQ-2206||64-CH 16-Bit 500 kS/s Multi-Function DAQ Card|
- Supports a 32-bit 3.3 V or 5 V PCI bus
- 64-CH single-ended or 32-CH differential analog inputs
- Onboard 1 k-sample A/D FIFO
- Bipolar or unipolar analog input ranges
- Programmable gains: x1, x2, x4, x5, x8, x10, x20, x40, x50, x200 (DAQe-2204); x1, x2, x4, x8 (DAQe-2205 & DAQe-2206)
- 512-configuration channel gain queue
- 2-CH 12-bit multiplying analog outputs with waveform generation
ADLINK’s DAQ-2204, DAQ-2205 and DAQ-2206 are high-density and high-performance multi-function DAQ cards. These devices can sample up to 64 AI channels with different gain settings and scan sequences, making them ideal for dealing with high-density analog signals with various input ranges and sampling speeds. These devices also offer differential mode for 32 AI channels inorder to achieve maximum noise elimination.
The DAQ-2200 series also feature analog and digital triggering, 2-CH 12-bit analog outputs with waveform generation capability, 24-CH programmable digital I/O lines, and 2-CH 16-bit general-purpose timer/counter. Like all the other members in the DAQ-2200 family, the DAQ-2200 is able to perform the analog input and output functions at full speed simultaneously and multiple cards can be synchronized through the SSI (System Synchronization Interface) bus. The auto-calibration functions adjust the gain and offset to within specified accuracies such that you do not have to adjust trimpots to calibrate the cards.