ICS’s Serial to GPIB Controller allows any computer with a serial port to control GPIB devices. Works with RS-232 and 2 or 4-wire RS-422/RS-485 signals. Use to add GPIB Capability to PLCs with serial ports.
- Adds GPIB Controller capability to any PC or PLC with a serial COM port.
- Works with RS-232 or RS-422/RS-485 signals and baud rates up to 38.4Kbaud.
- Uses HP Basic style commands to control instruments.
- Includes IEEE-488.2 FindLstn, AllSerialPoll and Reset Command protocols.
- Compatible with National Instruments ‘CT’ commands.
- Reverse G-Mode operates as a GPIB to Serial Interface.
- Includes interactive M95_kybd Control Utility for controlling instruments from the computer keyboard.
Prix HT : 932,00€ Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks