|USB-601||Battery-powered temperature logger with graphic LCD screen||149 €|
|USB-602||Battery-powered temperature and humidity logger with graphic LCD screen||166 €|
|USB-603||Battery-powered 2-channel thermocouple logger with graphic LCD screen, 2 type K TC probes included||198 €|
- Measure temperature, humidity, or thermocouples
- Logging rates from 2 seconds to 2 hours
- Battery powered
- Push-button controls
- Audible and on-screen alarms
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph, and current status
- Stores over 250,000 readings
- Built-in magnets for mounting
The USB-601, USB-602 and USB-603 are hand-held, battery-powered data loggers that feature an LCD display. They also include push button controls to start and stop logging, review logger settings, determine memory used, and view max and min readings. USB-600 Series data loggers also feature LED and audible high and low alarms.
The USB-600 Series data loggers can be programmed with sampling intervals from 2 seconds to 2 hours. The loggers store the data and then upload it to a computer through USB when collection is complete.
Logger Start Modes
User can configure the device to start logging in one of the following ways:
- Start immediately
- Start when logger button pressed
- Start at selected date and time
- Start based on temperature condition
The USB-600 Series data loggers provide high alarm and low alarm options that can be set through software. Users can also enable a hold on each alarm so that an alarm status continues even if the logged value is no longer in an alarm condition. The hold option allows users to notified of an alarm condition without having to download data from the logger. Alarms are indicated by LED blink patterns. The USB-600 Series also has LCD and audible alarm indicators.
Real-Time LCD Display
The LCD can display:
- Current and maximum/minimum stored temperature and humidity values
- Graphical display of temperature/humidity
- Logging start mode (if logging does not start immediately)
- Alarm indicators
- Animated icon indicating device is logging
- Locked mode indicator when start/stop logging button is disabled
Multiple Logging Session
Users can start and stop logging either through software or using the buttons on the logger. This feature allows for storing of multiple logging sessions in between downloads.
- Includes easy-to-use software to set sampling interval, alarms, start time, and many other options
- Easily display, graph, and save data in formats such as .csv to import into Microsoft® Excel®
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 8/7/Vista® SP2/XP SP3, 32-bit or 64-bit