ADLINK PXIS-2670 is a compact 14-slot PXI chassis that provides one system and 13 peripheral slots in a space-saving 483 mm x 178 mm x 258 mm dimension. Supporting both 3U PXI and CompactPCI modules, the PXIS-2670 chassis is compliant with PXI specification Rev. 2.2 and highlights PXI features including a 10 MHz reference clock, start trigger, local bus, and a trigger bus divided into two segments by a single PCI bridge. Reliable power is supplied to the PXIS-2700 chassis by an industrial-grade 500 W AC power supply. The status of system power supplies, temperature, and fan operations are monitored by a chassis-integrated alarm module. When a failure is detected, the corresponding LED lights up and the buzzer sounds an alarm. Designed with hot-swappable fan trays, any defective fan may be removed and replaced from the front panel even when the system is running, ensuring uninterrupted operation and reduced MTTR (Mean-Tome-To-Repair).
- Supports 3U PXI and CompactPCI modules
- One system slot and 13 PXI/CompactPCI peripheral slots
- PXI Specifications Rev. 2.2 compliant
- Hot-swappable fans design for easy replacement
- Filtered, forced-air cooling architecture
- 500W ATX AC power supply
- Temperature, voltage and fan monitoring LEDs