|MXE-1301||Intel® Atom™ D2550 fanless embedded computer, 2 GB DDR3 memory||498 €|
|MXE-1301/M4G||Intel® Atom™ D2550 fanless embedded computer, 4 GB DDR3 memory||523 €|
|MXE-1311||Intel® Atom™ D2550 fanless embedded computer, 2 GB DDR3 memory||602 €|
|MXE-1311/M4G||Intel® Atom™ D2550 fanless embedded computer, 4 GB DDR3 memory||627 €|
|MXE-1300-PSU||90 W commercial grade AC-DC adapter (0°C to 50°C)||42 €|
- Intel® Atom™ D2550/N2600 processor + NM10 chipset
- Supports 3.5″ HDD with internal SATA II interface (MXE-1311)
- 2 software-programmable RS-232/422/485 + 2 RS-232 ports
- 3 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet ports, 6 USB 2.0 ports, 4 digital input and output
- 1 external CF slot and 1 internal PCIe Mini Card socket with USIM slot
- Built-in wide-range DC power input, 6 VDC to 36 VDC for MXE-1301 & 9 VDC to 36 VDC for MXE-1311
- Rugged, -20°C to 70°C fanless operation (w/ industrial SSD)
The Matrix MXE-1300 is the latest addition to ADLINK’s Matrix line of embedded computers. Based on the Intel® Atom™ D2550/N2600 processor, the MXE-1300 provides excellent computing performance and outstanding power conservation.
Three Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ports provide abundant support for a variety of internet/ intranet applications, and four digital I/O ports maximize flexibility for inter-device communication. An internal PCI Express Mini Card socket and USIM slot support extension functions, such as wireless connection (3G/WiFi/BT/GPS), video capture, Secure Access Modules (SAM), and others.
With its ruggedized architecture and rich I/O, the MXE-1300 is the best choice for industrial automation/ intelligent transportation systems, facility management, and applications demanding reliability in harsh environments. In addition, the MXE-1300 can meet the needs of digital surveillance with a supporting 3.5 inch HDD.