|DT9857E-08||8-Channel Dynamic Signal Analyzer|
|DT9857E-16-OEM||16-Channel Dynamic Signal Analyzer, OEM version|
- 8 or 16 simultaneous, IEPE inputs up to 4mA at 24V compliance, all inputs are 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters for high resolution measurement to 105.4 kHz per channel, AC or DC coupling, ±10V or ±1V input range
- Simultaneous IEPE analog inputs, waveform stimulus analog outputs, tachometer synchronous with input data stream, advanced pre and post triggering, 16 DIO, synchronous Counter/Timers, and sync bus for up to 256 channels.
- All inputs and outputs can be synched for measurement data coherence… ◦Supports the ability to return the value of the digital input port, tachometer, phase/measure counters, and the general-purpose counter, all synchronous with analog input data stream…providing correlation of tachometer with analog signals.
- Inherent anti-aliasing filters
- Two 32-bit D/A converter output channels for stimulus or waveform generation to 216 kHz and ±10V
- Start trigger (software or threshold) for acquiring pre-trigger samples, reference trigger for acquiring post-trigger samples
- Analog threshold trigger on any of the analog input channels to program the threshold value from –10V to +10V.
- Supply voltage: 4.75 to 28 VDC or external mains power supply
Multi-Channel High Accuracy for Sound and Vibration Measurements
The DT9857E series are high accuracy dynamic signal acquisition modules for noise, vibration, and acoustic measurements. Eight or sixteen, 24-bit, IEPE (ICP®) sensor inputs are synchronized with a tachometer input, digital and counter inputs to provide data streams that are matched in time, for field or laboratory use. Two stimulus outputs, each 32-bit resolution, are available for dynamic waveform generation plus bit pattern generation. This rugged, compact module connects via USB making it ideal for many measurement applications.
Extending your options for vibration analysis, the DT9857E is expandable up to 16 modules or 256 sensor input channels.